Monday, March 10, 2014

Salman Khan to marry with his girlfriend by the end of this year.

 Salman Khan to marry with his girlfriend by the end of this year.


Salam Khan a superstar or the Dabangg Khan to marry this year. The source has found that he is possibly going to marry with the Romanian beauty Lulia Vantur with whom he has been dating for sometime now. As per the source this hitting end of this year he is going to no more single and be with a catholic girl of Romania.



As per sources, Sallu  said. “Now I’m in transit period and I like it. From the age of 15, I did not get a transit period. For the first time, I have such a chance to sigh. I am sighing more since it has been two-and-a-half years. It’s time to stop sighing because something soon will happen in my life…I follow humanity. I follow Islam, Christianity, and follow right thing as much I can. I have been kind of blessed. Father is Pathan, mother is Hindu, second mother is catholic, and brother-in-law is Punjabi. Wife, I am thinking to bring from outside.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Designed ByBlogger Templates