Friday, March 7, 2014

Resignation Letter Sample


January 15, 2014
To,
Human Resource Department
ICICI Bank
Hattisar,Kathmandu

                        Subject: Resign from the post of
Dear Sir,

Please accept this letter as notice of my resignation from the position of Junior Assistant at ICICI Bank.

Although this has been a difficult decision to make, I have been offered an opportunity that I believe will help me reach my long-term career goals. I hope you will understand my reasons for moving on.

As per the terms of my employment contract, I will continue to work for the bank by of the end of this month, completing my employment on 29th of Septmber. If there are any areas in particular you would like me to focus on during my notice period, please let me know.
I have enjoyed being a part of the team and am thankful for the opportunities you have given me during my time here.

I hope that I can rely on you for a positive reference in future.

Yours sincerely
Mantosh Singh




3 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read.

    Synergy & Primavera P6 Support



    ReplyDelete

  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Synergy & Primavera P6 Support

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Designed ByBlogger Templates