Thursday, June 5, 2014

Female conductor was stripped and beaten by a male traveler on the edge of Mumbai.

INDIA: Female conductor was stripped and beaten by a male traveler on the edge of Mumbai.
















As per the media reports, the female conductor on a state transport was dragged out of the vehicle, stripped and beaten by a male traveler.

It is accounted for that the occurrence occurred on a transport which runs between Kalyan and Panvel in the Thane area, at around 8:30 am while the 34-year-old conductor was on her first outing. At first, none of alternate travelers helped the conductor.

The charged, 30-year-old Abhishek Singh has been captured by the police. He has been busy under areas 353, 354, 504 and 323 of the Indian Penal Code.

The exploited person told media correspondents that:

"I requested that him get off the transport and he pulled me by my feet and dragged me off the transport and made me rests out and about. He then tore my garments and started kicking me. There was an alternate transport behind us, and the conductor of that transport attempted to spare me; he then pounded her as well. This episode happened at the transport stop, when the transport was stationary and travelers were sheets the transport, however none of them acted the hero."

He was captured and charged under areas 353 (ambush or criminal power to hinder open servant from release of his obligation) and 354 (attack or criminal energy to lady with plan to shock her unobtrusiveness) of the IPC.


1 comment:

About Me

Designed ByBlogger Templates